Monday, November 28, 2022

its my favorite time if the year expo time

 

its my favorite time of the year 
this time of year 
brings me so much chear 
we arer helping the American cancer society  you know 

 you wont find me under the  misletoe 

cuz ill be at the 12th aunual Sl christmas expo 
its the very best time of the year 
bringing children with cancer so much chear 
you wont find me under misltoe  
cuz tiil be at the Sl Christmas expo 
hope to see yoou 
hope to see you !

                      join us  December 2-11th for sl christmas expo  giving the gift of hope this holiday season

                                                        this years theam is the magie of holiday  storys 

                                                       landmark coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, dear, it must be nap time,

  Oh, dear, it seems like it must be nap time.  All the reindeer are napping, and perhaps,  I can join in and take a nap as well.  Aoki had ...