Monday, October 18, 2021

Halloween is gana be lit

 Halloween is gonna be lit. I'm going to get so much candy cuz i can get to way more house 

I have been learning to ride my bike  🏍 and I'm getting really good at it but if all else fails there's all way my car as a backup well and or of cores mommy's car as a back up to my back up but I can't drive mommy's car  till im 16 (only 13 more years to go ) but I found a really cool shop and they made a bike just for halloween... and a car too that's just my size 



the featured item is Creepy Pumpkin Ride (TD/Bebe) by  Empire Motors

available  at the cove

 also avalable  at the cove is Blood Spatter Pantera by Empire Motors






No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, dear, it must be nap time,

  Oh, dear, it seems like it must be nap time.  All the reindeer are napping, and perhaps,  I can join in and take a nap as well.  Aoki had ...