Saturday, December 4, 2021

a peek behind the bloging scenes

          one of my  favorite things about Sl Christmas Expo 

  is seeing what the expo writers (you may know them as bloggers vlogs etc and even some by name  ) 

do with what the 170+ vendors offer   each and every year 

on behalf  of all us bloggers I would just like to say  thank you  to all the amazing vendors  without you there is no blogging  to do and I thank you 

 for this blog, I chose to showcase this amazing photography prop by Something New







futured item is SN~ Winter City Prop by Something New 


you can find this photo prop at  the expo

to visit the expo yourself


for more info about the expo and the American Cancer Society


hope to see you at the expo


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, dear, it must be nap time,

  Oh, dear, it seems like it must be nap time.  All the reindeer are napping, and perhaps,  I can join in and take a nap as well.  Aoki had ...