Friday, June 9, 2023

flowers for epic

 Today i was picking flowers to

 give to my big sister Epic for her birthday 

i picked some some fluffy white flowers I

 think thay are called  dandelions 

but the wind blow them away 

till there was one little puff left 

so i used the lat little teny puff to wish that sissy epic has the best birthday 

little did iknow as the wind was bloing away one of the flowes 

my blog camra that was set up near took a piture 




featured pose is p.o.s.e. dandelion by p,o,s,e 

available  at Woodland. Kids Event

and after Woodland it will be avalale on sl marketplace  at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/de-DE/stores/176781 anlong side the other  grate poses and creations from p.o.s,e and inky! including my outft  Inky! overall summer roses


HAPPY BIRTDAY SISSY EPIC I LOVE YOU 



No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, dear, it must be nap time,

  Oh, dear, it seems like it must be nap time.  All the reindeer are napping, and perhaps,  I can join in and take a nap as well.  Aoki had ...